Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Asher's Surgery

Well, today, I got to go to Children's Hospital and have something called 'surgery'. I thought it was great at first. The nurses were so friendly and very excited to see me. I showed them all my new tricks. I weighed in at 18.5 lbs which my mom and dad thought was great because I was 17.1# at my pre-op apt. last week. My dad says I like to keep them guessing. But, that is where the fun ended. Let me tell you, if anyone ever says, "You get to go in for surgery" in a really sweet voice...well, trust me...do not trust them.

Tonight my anesthetic block wore off and I told my parents what I thought of this little trick of theirs.

But, truly, I am healthy and responding well to my new jewels. Hurts like a bugger though. So, I must go back to bed. Pray for me, o.k.?

No comments: