Tuesday, January 19, 2010

30 weeks and five days...Official BEDREST

Well, this is exciting.

Over the last week or so my blood pressure has been revving up regardless of a med increase and decreased activity. So...yesterday, it was decided that I am on bedrest. Thankfully, my labs came back within normal margin at this point. If I behave and my body falls into line then I can avoid: 1. being put in the hospital 2. immediate delivery of Kavannah.

There are several exciting things about being on bedrest (especially with a two year old). The crashing you hear in another room just has to remain what it is. Other examples, laundry will get folded if it walks to your bed...and put away if it walks away. There are many other things!

Prayer for:
Order in our life change.
My bloop pressure to be controlled.
Kavannah's continued development.

with love to all,
the Streckers

4 comments:

madjon said...

Praying for you every day!

Patt said...

Meagan,
Your sense of humor is a treasure. Praying for you everyday. With each pregnant belly I am in touch with each day, I send a prayer for Kavannah and your family...and lately ther have been many! Wish I could do a load of laundry. Can I pray it gets legs and walks to the washer then to the drawer?

E said...

praying as well
chip

Anonymous said...

We continue to ask the Father to shelter you under His wings. C&G