Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kavannah Strecker

Kavannah Strecker

Born February 5, 2010
Three pounds 12 ounces
16 inches long

We truly appreciate all those that prayed for us. It was a holy & sacred day seasoned with the sorrow that makes us long for our completion in Heaven.

The care that we received was beyond our comprehension and any human coordination. We had such sensitivity from our doctors (the amazing Dr. Cresta Jones, Dr. Carr, Dr. Stanley-Christianson, Dr. Gruppier and Dr. Foil) and some nurses, especially Bonnie! We also had two angels that came with 'Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" and captured our day with Kavannah. You have created sacred memories. I have had some of the above comment about how fortunate we are in our support people in friends and family. I totally agree. We are blessed beyond measure.

We treasure you. Kavannah has changed us forever.

Look for the finger prints of God in your life today.

3 comments:

Katie Addington said...

She's absolutely perfect... We love you all indescribably, and you are first on our hearts and in our prayers right now. Thank you so much for sharing!

Jenny said...

Sweet, beautiful, precious Girl! I can't thank you enough for those beautiful pictures of you and Kavannah ~ the dear one I've been praying for. Oh Maegan. Loving you from California!

Julie MayRee Oliver said...

Maegan & Jim,

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this sacred day & time in your life. Your story & your precious angel baby, Kavannah have touched my heart. I can truly say that my life will never be the same after meeting your family.

May God Bless You & Give You Peace.

Julie