Monday, February 15, 2010

Keep praying...

Feb. 15

I promise to post about Saturday's celebration for Kavannah's life. We were humbled by the entire process. The time was worshipful...beautiful sorrow and celebration.

The main purpose for my post tonight is to just ask for continued prayer for us. I still am not sleeping and fighting last week's infection. Asher joined me with croup that set in on Sat. night. I took him to the doctor today because he was having respiratory difficulty. Pray that he will be able to sleep tonight. If the treatment that we did with the doctor earlier does not seem effective later tonight she recommended that we head to the ER.

I feel like we are just shy of a plague or two. Pray for protection and healing.
~maegan

4 comments:

Patt said...

Consider it done dear heart! Thank you for letting us all see in to your heart and soul. How privileged it we are that you allow us a glimpse. Through all of these many difficult days, I am amazed that a glimmer of your lovely sense of humor is still there. Honored to be able to pray for your family. All my love, Patt

Unknown said...

Praying, dear friend!

Love,

Julie

Anonymous said...

I will continue to pray for you all. Whenever Claire coughs tonight, I'll pray for your little Asher! Love you dearly - Lorri

Barb Filiatrault said...

I'll be sure to continue to pray for you every morning. I, too, was glad to see that special Maegan sense of humor in your last blog. It seems like the smallest of things, yet prayer is the best thing to offer. Keep us posted.

Barb